Saturday, June 14, 2008

It is finished




Okay, so it's finally finished. We actually finished it Thursday night, but I am just now getting around to posting, so I'm sorry. Anyway, the kids love it and it's proving to be a great investment. We actually bought it with the money we made on our yard sale. The kids were a big help with the sale, so we promised to get them the play set with the money we made. Abby and Noah really love the swings. We had one of those metal play set and it would jump if the swung too high, so now they can swing as high as they want to. I had to include the picture of Phillip working on it. I even helped finish it up on Thursday. I sat in the crows nest and screwed on boards with the power drill. Scary thought huh? We're just really glad to have it done and I'm sure the kids are glad as well. It was a lot of work (for Phillip and the guys), but I think it was well worth it. I've even enjoyed playing on it. I love the swings as well. The slide if fun too. It's pretty fast though and the kids have already created a muddy spot at the bottom of the slide. We're hoping it dries up some today so we can go out and play. We've also got to finish laundry, as Daddy heads out of town tomorrow and needs some clean slacks to take with him. If the rain ever stops I'll have to let Noah camp out in the club house.




No comments: