Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here we go

Okay, so thanks to my sister I'm blogging now. We do have some fun adventures at the Toto house. We've got a lot going on over the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll have time to post. As for news right now, Phillip and some guys from our small group have been building a play set for the kids in the back yard. I'll post pictures when they're done. They're about half way right now. It's one of those great big wooden ones with the club house. Noah is already begging to camp out in it. They've got the slide on and the kids wanted to play so bad yesterday, but it rained all day long. Hopefully they'll finish their school early enough today to play on it some later.

2 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Hooray! You've given in to the dark side! Welcome to the world of blogging sis. I anxiously await more tales from the Toto clan. And of course cute photos of my darling niece and nephews.

millergal said...

Welcome to blogging...who knows the opportunities to which this could lead!

P.S. I yearn to camp out in a playset.