Thursday, August 26, 2010

In Virginia

We made it to my sister's late Tuesday night. Wednesday we went to the SandFiddler Cafe in Norfolk for breakfast. It is an awesome restaurant. Check it out if you are ever in the area. We went to the beach for a little bit and then went to see a movie.



(Me @ the beach)

Wednesday night Michelle hosted a Celebrating Home party. Yes, I am working on vacation and you know that you NEED a bean pot, so call me. :-) I made a bean pot lasagna and a microwave cake. Then this morning we went to a different beach, Sandbridge, to watch the sun rise and gather shells.



(Sunrise @ Sandbridge)



(Running from the waves)

Then we got Krispy Kreme and Starbucks and went to Michelle's. We took a nap and headed back to the beach and Michelle took our family picture. We went to Sandbridge Island Restaurant and had all you can eat crab legs and shrimp. Then we swam and built sand castles. JD buried me in the sand. He gave me a mermaid tail. Too funny. Had a great day.


I love this picture of Phillip!

No comments: